Who are entitled for CGHS facilities?
1. All Central Govt. employees and their dependant family members
residing in CGHS covered areas.
2. Central Govt Pensioners and their eligible family members getting pension from Central Civil Estimates
3. Sitting and Ex-Members of Parliament
4. Ex-Governors & Lieutenant Governors,
5. Freedom Fighters
6. Ex-Vice Presidents
7. Sitting and Ex-Judges of Supreme Court & HighCourts
8. Employees and pensioners of certain autonomous organizations in Delhi
9. Journalists (in Delhi) accredited with PIB (for OPD & at RML Hospital)
10. Delhi Police Personnel in Delhi only
11. Railway Board employees
12. Post and Telegraph Depatt. employees
Previous Topic: Who are entitled for CGHS facilities?