List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Region wise 2019
Lates List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools – Region wise collection
The general body of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the apex body. The Minister of Human Resource Development, in-charge of the Kendriya Vidyalaya scheme, is the Chairman of the Sangathan.
The primary aim of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is to provide,establish,endow,maintain control and manage the Central Schools (Kendriya Vidyalayas) located all over India and abroad. The Sangathan has three tier management structure with its (I) Headquarters (II) Regional Offices managing a cluster about 45-50 schools and (III) Kendriya Vidyalayas spread all over the country and abroad each having their Vidyalaya Manangement Committees.
- Common text-books and bilingual medium of instructions for all Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- All Kendriya Vidyalayas are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education
- All Kendriya Vidyalayas are co-educational, composite schools.
- Sanskrit is taught from class VI – VIII.
- The quality of teaching is kept reasonably high by an appropriate teacher-pupil ratio.
- No tuition fee for boys upto Class VIII, girls upto Class XII and SC/ST students and children of KVS employees.