Skip to main content

How can I get it done?

How can I get it done? 

I want to get my Cataract Surgery done at Private empanelled
hospital. How can I get it done?

Beneficiaries are required to obtain advice from a Government Specialist for Cataract surgery (except beneficiaries attached to Wellness Centres in Delhi NCR who can obtain the advice from a specialist of empanelled hospital after due referral by CMO I/C). Pensioners can then get the treatment at the empanelled hospital of his /her choice by submitting required documents as suggested already ( Question 51).

Previous Topic:How can I get it done?

Next Topic:In emergency who are all entitled to get treatment at Private Empanelled Hospital?


Blog History

Show more