Can I get balance from CGHS?

Can I get balance from CGHS?

I have a Mediclaim Insurance Policy. Due to emergency, I received treatment in a private hospital. Some amount was paid by Insurance Co. Can I get balance from CGHS?

Yes, first the bills are to be submitted to Insurance Company. Duplicate bills and vouchers duly verified with the stamp of  Insurance Company along with a certificate from Insurance
Company indicating the amount for which the beneficiary has received credit from them, needs to be submitted along with the usual MRC forms and checklist. These may be submitted to CGHS by Pensioner CGHS beneficiaries and to the department by serving beneficiaries.

Reimbursement would be done at CGHS rates or actual whichever is less.

However, the total reimbursement from both sources should not exceed actual expenditure.


Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table