Can I claim on duplicate papers?

Can I claim on duplicate papers?

My original claim papers having bills, receipts of hospital treatment are lost. Can I claim on duplicate papers?

Yes, it can be claimed with affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper. The duplicate bills need to be verified by the treating doctor. Details of Draft for Affidavit may be seen in the instructions sheet
appended to Medical Reimbursement Claim (MRC) Form available on the CGHS website and with CMO I/c.


Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees