Dopt Orders - Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from UDCs of CSCS to Assistant Grade of CSS- Select List for the years 2010 (SQ) regarding
Dopt Orders 2013 - Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from UDCs of CSCS to Assistant Grade of CSS- Select List for the years 2010 (SQ) regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated, the 10th September, 2013.
Subject - Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from UDCs of CSCS to Assistant Grade of CSS- Select List for the years 2010 (SQ) regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that on the basis of the vacancy position intimated by CS.I Division, it has been decided by the competent authority to prescribe the range of seniority for the Select List of Assistant of CSS for the Years 2010 (Seniority Quota).
2. The size of the Select List of Assistant of CSS for the year 2010 shall be as under:
|SL-year||Total No. of vacancy||SC||ST||UR|
3. In order to avoid any disparity which may arise if the promotions are made on the basis of Cadre Seniority, the competent authority has also approved the range of seniority for inclusion of UDCs CSCS (presently working as Assistant on ad-hoc basis) in Assistant Grade of CSS in the Select list Year 2010. Their inclusion is on the basis of the CSL of UDCs of CSCS finalized on the basis of the information received from the Cadre Units and circulated by this Department vide OM No.20/53/2008-CS.II(B) Vol.II dated 16.12.2011. Accordingly, UDCs of SLY 1995 (part) to SLY-2000 i.e., from Sl.No.554 to 1693, are eligible to be considered for SLY-2010. Further, 20 UDCs who were placed in SLY-2000 vide OM No. 3/3/2002-CS.II(B) dated 09.07.20 12 are also to be placed at the bottom of SLY-2000 en block and to be considered for inclusion in Assistant Grade of SLY-2010.
4. Accordingly, the range of seniority for the Select List of Assistant of CSS for the year 2010 (SQ) is as follows:
|UR||All eligible LDCs working as Assistant on ad-hoc basis in the list enclosed who are in service subject to the condition that they have completed 10 years of approved service as on 01.07.2010.|
|SC||All eligible UDCs working as Assistant on ad-hoc basis in the list enclosed who are in service subject to the condition that they have completed 10 years of approved service as on 01.07.2010.|
|ST||As eligible UDCs are not available, the vacancies are to be carried forward to future Select Lists.|
5. As no UDCs of ST category having 10 years of approved service are available for the Select List Year 2010, these unfilled vacancies are to be carried forward to the next Select List Years.
6. A list of UDCs (presently working as Assistants on ad-hoc basis) as per the range of seniority fixed at para 4 on pre-page, to be considered for inclusion in Assistant Grade for the Select List year 2010 is enclosed at Annexure-I. Cadre Units are requested to take immediate action for their inclusion by conducting DPC meeting within a period of one month. The Cadre Units must ensure that no official without vigilance clearance/unfit for promotion is appointed to Assistant Grade. Further, Cadre Units are also requested to ensure that no official against whom vigilance case is pending or contemplated is included. It is also stated that the officials who were in service on crucial date but had retired subsequently on superannuation or otherwise, have also found a place in the enclosed list. However, their promotion need not be ordered as retired persons would not be available to avail of the actual promotion from a prospective date.
7. Eligible officials may be regularized ‘as is where is basis’ i.e., in the Cadre Units where they are presently working within the sanctioned strength in that Cadre Unit. A copy of the order may be endorsed to this Department for records. The seniority of these officials in Assistant Grade would be as per the CSL of UDCs prepared, circulated and finalized by this Department. Cases of refusal of promotion may be dealt with as per instructions contained in Department’s OM No.22011/5/86-Estt.(D) dated 10.04.1989. Relevant extract of the said OM was circulated vide this Department’s OM No. 5/1/2008-CS.l(S) dated 08.04.2011.
8. A consolidated report indicating the name and details of the officials who have been reularized in Assistant Grade against the Select List year 2010 and a list of those UDCs who have not been regularized, with reasons, ma also be furnished to this Department in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) by 11th October, 2013. Cadre units are also requested that if any unabsorbed and eligible UDCs of CSCS of previous zones, are to be included in the Select List of Assistants for the year 2010, details of such UDCs, such as date of birth, date of joining, Select List year of UDC Grade etc. may be brought to the notice of this Department. If there is any variance in the particulars, such as date of birth, place of posting etc., of any official in the list enclosed, it may be brought to the notice of this Department immediately.
9. Further, it shall be specified in the orders to be issued by the Cadre Units that the appointment of these officials would be subject to the outcome of W.P. No.209/2013 filed by Shri Ravinder Kumar Jha and others before the Hon.’ble High Court of Delhi and order by Competent Court in any of the connected matters.
10. This OM is available on the website of this Department viz,:
Department of Personnel & Training
Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS)
Zone of promotions (UDC to Assistant).
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India