CCS (Leave) Rules - Rule 12 - Maximum amount of continuous leave

12. Maximum amount of continuous leave

Unless the President, in view of the exceptional circumstances of the case otherwise determines, no Government servant shall be granted leave of any kind for a continuous period exceeding five years.


ramesh said…
is it possible to take the leave continuously for 2 years in some unforeseen circumstances?

Rajani Paul said…
I am a scientist under ARS, ICAR.I was residing at govt. quarter before proceeding to study leave. I am staying in rented house as no govt. accomodation was given by my institute. But my parent institute is not providing me the HRA because they said I was not getting HRA before proceeding to study leave, hence HRA ca not be given during my study leave. kindly inform me if I am eligible for receving HRA during study leave. Also provide me the circular if any related to this matter.

Dr. Rajani Kr. Paul
Unknown said…
I working in Navodaya vidyalaya Samiti. Can I get study leave. If Yes Please mentioned how much period.

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees