State Government implement 6th paycommission

State Government implement 6th paycommission

There is good news for state government employees in Jharkhand as state government has decided to implement 6t Pay commission in the state.The decision by cabinet in Jharkhand comes on the heel of several other states deciding to implement the 6th Pay Commission recommendations in those states.The union government last month had decided to accept the 6th pay Panel recommendations.

It also issued notification on 30th August last month regarding the implementation of the pay panel recommendations.But unlike central government Jharkhand government will not implement the 6th pay panel report from 1st January 2006.

The Jharkhand government will implement the pay panel recommendations from April last year.P.K. Jajoria, secretary of the cabinet coordination committee of the state said, “The state government will implement the recommendations of the Pay Commission from April 2007”.He went on to add, “By implementing the recommendations, the state will bear additional financial burden of Rs.17.70 billion per annum.

The state will also bear burden of Rs.19.58 billion to pay arrears to the employees.”Unlike the union government, Jharkhand government will pay 60 percent of arrears in the current financial year and remaining 40 percent in 2009-2010.Uttar Pradesh chief minister has also announced to implement the sixth pay commission recommendations. She has also formed a committee to look into the issue of implementation of the report.


Anonymous said…
goverment given more money, so work more to nation

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees