How to get reimbursement of money spent on her treatment?
I am a CGHS Pensioner. My wife was admitted in a private hospital in emergency state. How to get reimbursement of money spent on her treatment?
Apply within 90 days of discharge / completion of treatment procedure, to CMO I/c of the Wellness Centre where your CGHS card is registered, along with the following documents :
1) Medical Reimbursement Claim (MRC) forms duly filled in
2) Check list
3) Copy of Discharge summary
4) Original Hospital bills with break-up
5) Receipts in original
6) Copy of the valid CGHS Card
7) Copy of cancelled cheque showing bank details for ECS payment along with mandate form.
8) Copies of other documents issued by hospital.
The whole set of MRC is to be submitted in duplicate
MRC forms are available with CMO I/c and can also be downloaded from CGHS Website.
The MRC after being scrutinized in the Wellness Centre will be submitted on- line to the Additional Director. An acknowledgement print out with the computer generated MRC number will be given. This MRC number is to be quoted for any further correspondence related to the claim.
Serving employee in similar cases shall submit the medical claim to his department.
Previous Topic:How to get reimbursement of money spent on her treatment?
Next Topic:Wellness Centre including grievances?