20th Biennial Conference of INDWF
List of resolutions adopted in the 20th All India Conference of INDWF held at Kanpur on 23rd & 24th August, 2013.
20th Biennial Conference of INDWF
INDWF held its 20th All India Convention on 23rd and 24th August 2013 at Kanpur to which our beloved Leader G.Sanjeeva Reddy Ex-MP President All India INTUC was invited as Chief Guest and had appreciated the activities of INDWF and conveyed the actions proposed for the settlement of the demands placed to the Govt. of India by all the Central Trade Unions.
In the election held at the 20th All India Conference of INDWF. Shri Ashok Signh, Sr. Vice President of All India INTUC was re-elected unanimously and Shri R. Srinivasan was also re-elected with the following Office Bearers and Working Committee Members (List Enclosed) for the period 2013-2016.
The conference adopted resolution in respect of Govt. Employees in general and Defence Civilian Employees in particular, which are enclosed.
Further, the conference had unanimously resolved to form a Co-Ordination Committee among the INTUC affiliated federations in Railways, Defence & Postal which constitutes major strength of Central Govt. Employees to demand appointment of 7th Central Pay Commission,
- replace new pension scheme,
- lift the ceiling of 5% on compassionate appointments,
- review productivity linked bonus policy etc,
- Merger of DA after crossing 50% basic pay.
This report may please be incorporated in the General Secretary report of INTUC. Resolutions adopted in the 20th All India Conference of INDWF held at Kanpur on 23rd & 24th August, 2013.
1. Work place freedom
On Right to equality
- Right to freedom of speech
- Right to privacy
- Right against exploitation
- Right to Form Association
2. Review the New Defence Procurement Procedure (DPP) by Ministry of Defence.
3. Stop Foreign Direct Investment in Defence.
4. Establish skill development centers in Defence to provide skill training
5. Scrap the Contributory Pension Scheme and Restore old pension scheme for the employees’ recruited on or after 01.1.2004.
6. With draw DOP&T letter of 13.7.2012 to continue III MACP benefit of Rs. 4600 Grade Pay.
7. Expedite cadre revised proposals by Ministry of Defence & DOP&T for early implementation to create higher promotional opportunities.
8. Revise the Night Duty Allowance on 6th Central Pay Commission Pay.
9. Granting financial upgradation under MACP on promotional hierarchy instead of Grade Pay hierarchy.
10. Revision of piece work profit of the employees of ordnance factories on revised pay w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
11. Grand Trade Union Rights to Defence Civilian Employees declared under Army Act- 1950 (46 of 1950) and SRO 17(E).
12 Granting of Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay for LDCs working in subordinate officers on completion of 5 years as non functional grade as was granted to Secretariat employees.
13. Restoration of freezed vacancies during ADRP.
14. Revision of recruitment rules framed as DGQA organizations to provide promotional opportunities to industrial employees to become Chargeman.
15. Include element of HRA for calculation of OT allowance as was given till 5th Central Pay Commission.
16. Create provisions in the Trade Apprentices ACT 1961 to provide employment to the Trade Apprentices under gone training in their respective factories.
17. Removal of 5% ceiling on compassionate appointment.
18. Increase the existing limit of Central Govt. Employees Insurance Scheme (CGEIS) as recommended by VI Central Pay Commission.