All news about Central Government Employees and Pensioners : We publish Orders, Notifications, Clarifications and Gazettes issued by Central Government of India in respect of all group of employees working in Central Government Services...
28 Percent Dearness Relief from July 2021 to Pensioners - Orders Issued
Revised Rates of Dearness Relief with effect from 1.7.2021 for Central Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners
No.42/07/2021-P&PW(D) Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 July 22, 2021
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2021
The undersigned is directed to refer to Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) Office Memorandum No. 1/1/2020-E-II(B), dated 23.04.2020, vide which instalments of Dearness Relief to pensioners/family pensioners due from 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021, were frozen and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief admissible to Central Government pensioners/family pensioners shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pension/family pension (including additional pension/family pension) with effect from 1st July 2021. The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Relief, earlier determined vide this Department’s OM No. 42/04/2019- P&PW(D) dated 21.10.2019, shall remain at 17% of basic pension/family pension for the period from 01.01.2020 till 30.06.2021.
2. These rates of Dearness Relief will be applicable to:
i. Civilian Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners including Central Government absorbed pensioners in PSU/Autonomous Bodies in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 4/34/2002-P&PW(D) Vol. II dated 23.06.2017 for restoration of full pension after expiry of commutation period of 15 years.
ii. Armed Forces pensioners/family pensioners and Civilian pensioners/ family pensioners paid out of the Defence Service Estimates.
iii. All India Services pensioners/family pensioners.
iv. Railway pensioners/family pensioners.
v. Pensioners who are in receipt of provisional pension.
vi. The Burma Civilian pensioners/family pensioners and displaced pensioners/family pensioners from Pakistan, in respect of whom orders have been issued vide this Department’s OM No. 23/3/2008-P&PW(B) dated 11.09.2017.
3. The payment of Dearness Relief involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
4. Other provisions governing grant of Dearness Relief in respect of employed family pensioners and re-employed Central Government Pensioners will be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in this Department’s OM No. 45/73/97-P&PW (G), dated 2.7.1999, as amended from time to time. The provisions relating to regulation of Dearness Relief where a pensioner is in receipt of more than one pension will remain unchanged.
5. In the case of retired Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts, necessary orders will be issued by the Department of Justice separately.
6. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of Dearness Relief payable in each individual case.
7. The offices of Accountant General and authorised Pension Disbursing Banks are requested to arrange payment of Dearness Relief to pensioners/family pensioners on the basis of these instructions without waiting for any further instructions from the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and the Reserve Bank of India in view of letter No. 528-TA, II/34-80-II, dated 23/04/1981, of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India addressed to all Accountant Generals and Reserve Bank of India Circular No. GANB No. 2958/GA-64 (ii) (CGL)/81 dated the 21°* May, 1981 addressed to State Bank of India and its subsidiaries and all Nationalised Banks.
8. In their application to the persons belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders are issued under Article 148(5) of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
9. These issues in pursuance of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 1/1/2020-E. I1(B) dated 20″ July, 2021.
10. Hindi version will follow.
sd/- (Sanjiv Narain Mathur) Joint Secretary to the Government of India
The important nodal Department of Central Government, the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has today published a new list of Gazetted and Restricted Holidays for Central Government Offices located in Delhi/New Delhi to be observed in 2023. Central Govt Holiday India 2023 PDF Download Every year in June, the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) under the Central Government will release a new list of holidays to be observed next year for offices in Delhi or New Delhi. Check here is a list of holidays and optional holidays published in the Federal Gazette for 2023. Holidays to be observed to Central Government Offices during the year 2023 F.No.12/5/2022-JCA Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training) Establishment (JCA) Section North Block, New Delhi Dated the 16 June 2022 OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject: Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2023- reg. It has been de
Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees Check Your Revised Pension / Family Pension as on 1.7.2017 REVISED SCALES OF PAY: The existing scales of pay are revised as specified below:- DATE OF EFFECT: The revised scales of pay shall be deemed to have come into force with effect from 1st July 2017. The monetary benefit of the revised scales of pay shall be admissible from 1st April 2018. The increase in pay and allowances and pension on account of the revision of scales of pay shall be payable in cash with effect from 1st April 2018. The revised scales of pay are linked to the cost of living situation represented by the index average of 276.9 points as on 1st July 2017 in the All India Average Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers (General) (Base: 2001=100). The revised pay scales are specific segments of Master scale of pay of Rs.17000-400-18600-450-20400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800
7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator as per 7th Pay Commission with Steps showing in Pay Matrix Table. Pay Fixation: One increment shall be given in the same level and placed equal or next higher amount in the promoted level. Increment: Promotion/MACP during the period from 2nd day of January to 1st day of July will be granted on 1st day of January. From 2nd day of July to 1st day of January will be granted on 1st day of July. In Matrix Table: Step 1: Locate Your Basic Pay in the Matrix Table Step 2: Grant of one increment in the same level Step 3: Locate the equal or next higher amount in the next promoted level Click to Check Your Pay Fixation on Promotion Calculators for CG Employees 7th Pay Commission Pay and Allowances Calculator for CG Employees Click to read... 7th Pay Commission Pay and Arrears Calculator for Defence Personnel Click to read... Defence